USB Block – Features
Prevent data leakage to devices, drives, and networks you do not authorize.
Block All Devices!
- Blocks access to your USB drives, external drives, memory sticks, digital cameras, media discs, Blu-ray discs, network drives, network computers, and non-system drives.
- USB Block is data leak prevention software engineered to safeguard private data; it blocks access to unauthorized data copying from a variety of mediums.
- It offers the option to allow access to only those drives and devices that you have authorized, blocking all other unauthorized devices.
Data Leak Prevention!
- USB Block prompts for the password whenever an unauthorized USB drive, external drive, memory stick or any other removable device tries to access your data.
- Data cannot be accessed without correct password, regardless of what type of device is used transfer data
- You can prevent copying and leakage of your data to unauthorized USB drives and other such removable devices.
Data Loss Protection!
- USB Block uses multi-layer patent pending protection that works on Windows Kernel-level and blocks all unauthorized and malicious devices.
- Data is tamper-proof and hack-proof against unauthorized access from a comprehensive list of devices that you wish to restrict.
- Engineered to block USB Drives, CDs/DVDs, network Access, partitions, memory cards, Blu-ray and many other devices.
Data Theft Protection!
- USB Block prevents data from being accessed from your computer by unauthorized devices, making data theft an impossible feat.
- The Reports & Logs feature in USB Block regularly monitors which device was authorized, when and by whom.
- USB Block uses top-notch data-leak prevention technology and ensures complete security of your files.
- USB Block prevents your protected documents from being illegally copied from your windows computer.
- It prevents plagiarism, piracy, illegal distribution and copying of your data, making it an invaluable asset for any organization or person.
- Protect your marketing strategies, financial reports or technical schematics from being illegally accessed.
Log Illegal Activity!
- Actively monitors hacking attempts and keeps records of program deletion attempts, unauthorized uninstall attempts, as well as fake login attempts.
- Illegal Log activity monitor records the name of the device, time and date of the when data access was attempted.
- It acts as a first line of data defense, discouraging would be data thieves, as their illegal activities will be recorded.