Copy protection’s main idea is to let you create such an executable that could not be used in any other way except for being seen. Copy protect is a software that does most of the hard work for you by creating an extension that can be accessed, open and read by anyone but restricts anyone who would want to copy paste your creativity and take away all the credits.
The process of how you can Copy Protect Videos
Whenever somebody steals something from you, you cannot take any action against it unless you know who did it. Same condition applies to your copyrighted videos and films. If your copyright videos are not protected against illegal copying, anyone can easily steal them and distribute them to anyone without your permission or authorization, and you cannot do anything for that because you don’t know who has copied your video.
Piracy of videos and songs has become a rampant business. Only in America, an estimated $18.2 billion in consumer dollars are lost each year as a result of illegal piracy around the world. The average profit on pirated intellectual content has made piracy more lucrative than drug running.
Copy Protect is a unique data copy protection software that copy protects all your media files including videos, audios, pictures and documents. The program converts your media files into copy protected executable applications which can be burned to CDs and DVDs, and can also be saved on USB drives and external drives. Once burned, these files can only be run from that particular drive. If someone tries to copy them to any other location, these files will not work and become useless. This feature allows you to freely distribute your CDs or DVDs without the fear of data being copied or distributed illegally.
Follow these simple steps to copy protect your videos and movies:
- Download Copy Protect and install it on your computer.
- Run the program and the Copy Protect Main Application Wizard will open.
- Click ‘Start’ button to commence the process of copy protection.
- From here, you can add your files, folders, CDs, DVDs and media files which you want to copy protect. The program will show you a list of files which you have added to Copy Protect along with their formats, file location and size.
- Now click ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Now, select drive where you want to save your copy protected files. You can choose either a local drive location, portable drive location or a CD or DVD drive.
- The program also lets you choose burning option if you have selected a CD or DVD as your destination drive. You can choose the level of security you wish to obtain.
- Note: Windows Vista & Windows 7 support both secure and highly secure burning methods while Windows XP only supports secure level of burning.
- Once burned, you can freely distribute this drive or CD/DVD to anyone without the fear of data being copied or duplicated without your permission.
There was a time when many users were reluctant to do anything creative, as they were afraid that within a short period, they would lose the ownership over it. Copy protection as a result was created to fill such a void. Now you do not have to worry about losing the ownership of your data while you have turned your back as once the copy protection is active on a file, the only option available would be read-only option eliminating the options of editing, writing, deleting and other similar options.