How to copy protect pictures?
Image theft is the unauthorized or illegal use of any image, photograph, graphic, cartoon, drawing, illustration or artwork. According to International Copyright Law, an image or the artwork belongs to the artist only who has created it; and permission is required to reprint or use that image. Unfortunately, there has been a great increase in image theft over the last few years mainly because many people don’t bother about copyright laws at all.
There is nothing more annoying than seeing your stolen images spread all the way through the internet or through CDs or DVDs, or by any other mean. No one wants their images get stolen and used by potential competitors, and therefore people use different methods to protect their images from being stolen or lost.
Since it can be very hard to track down the images illegally distributed over the internet or through CDs and DVDs, the best approach to prevent image theft is to protect your images in such a way that they can be used yet protected from theft.
Copy Protect is a unique data copy protection software that lets you prevent image theft by letting you copy protect your images, photographs and digital artwork. It uses advanced multilayer copy protection technology that converts your images and other media files into copy protected executable applications which can be burned on CDs/DVDs. Once burned, you can freely hand over your CDs or DVDs without the fear of image theft.
Follow these simple steps to copy protect your images with Copy Protect:
- Download Copy Protect and install it on your computer.
- Run the program and the Copy Protect Main Application Wizard will open.
- Click ‘Start’ button to commence the process of copy protection.
- From here, you can add your images, photographs, illustrations, drawing and digital artwork which you want to copy protect. The program will show you a list of files which you have added to Copy Protect along with their formats, file location and size.
- Now click ‘Next’ button.
- You rename your files by double-clicking on file name. This screen shows you estimated time required to convert files into copy protected applications along with the estimated size required on destination drive where you want to save these files.
- Click ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Now, select drive where you want to save your copy protected files. You can choose either a local drive location, portable drive location or a CD / DVD drive.
- The program also lets you choose burning option if you have selected a CD or DVD as your destination drive. You can choose the level of security you wish to obtain.
- Note: Windows Vista & Windows 7 support both secure and highly secure burning methods while Windows XP only supports secure level of burning.
- Once burned, you can freely distribute this drive or CD/DVD to anyone without the fear of data being copied or duplicated without your permission.