The process of how you can Copy Protect Documents
Imagine a scenario where a screenwriter who wrote his first script and sent it to producers but didn’t hear back; and after a few months when he was watching a movie, he realized the story and characters that he created for his script were all flickering on screen. This is the reason why many writers are just too afraid of sharing their work with anyone. But if they don’t share their screenplay with producers, they will not get paid for their work. Therefore, they need a way to share their creative artwork in such a way that other can read their story but cannot copy or distribute it without your permission.
Copy Protect is a specialized data copy protection software that lets you copy protect your scripts, screenplays, stories, novels, poems, articles and other creative writing material or important documents. With Copy Protect, you can share our ideas with your peers without enabling them to copy your whole story.
Copy Protect works by converting your files into copy protected executable application using advanced multilayer copy protection technology which cannot in any way be tampered with. Add files to Copy Protect that you want to protect from being copied illegally, select the drive or medium where you want to save these copy protected files and Voila!
Copy Protect converts all supported formats into copy protected applications and burns them to a CD/DVD or copy them to a portable or fixed drive so that you can freely share this drive or CD/DVD with anyone without the fear of data being copied or stolen.
Follow these simple steps to copy protect your documents and files:
- Download Copy Protect and install it on your computer.
- Run the program and the Copy Protect Main Application Wizard will open.
- Click ‘Start’ button to commence the process of copy protection.
- From here, you can add your documents which you want to copy protect. The program will show you a list of files which you have added to Copy Protect along with their formats, file location and size.
- Now click ‘Next’ button.
- You can rename your files by double-clicking on file name. This screen shows you estimated time required to convert files into copy protected application along with the estimated size required on portable medium where you want to save these files.
- Click ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Now, select drive where you want to save your copy protected files. You can choose either a local drive location, portable drive location or a CD / DVD drive.
- The program also lets you choose burning option if you have selected a CD or DVD as your destination drive. You can choose the level of security you wish to obtain.
- Note: Windows Vista & Windows 7 support both secure and highly secure burning methods while Windows XP only supports secure level of burning.
- Once burned, you can freely distribute this drive or CD/DVD to anyone without the fear of data being copied or duplicated without your permission.