Realize how you can create Secure Notes in Folder Lock for Windows Phone 8
- To create secured notes, login into Folder Lock and tap on the “Notes” icon in the main features.
- To create notes, tap on the “add” command in the App bar & type out the title’s name. Now you can type in your memo.
- To delete the notes’ file, tap on the “select” command in the App bar. Furthermore, select the file and tap the “delete” command.
- To edit notes, tap on the file, make changes and save the file again.
- To email, tap on the “email” command in the App bar, select the email server and type out your “email ID”. Furthermore, here you have the option to manually enter an email address, or you could choose email contacts from your contact lists. Now simply press the “send” command.
- From Text to speech option, tap on the “play” command in the App bar. Now you can listen to your notes.