How to hide and lock private/secret Videos in Folder Lock for Android
- To create album(s), tap on the “add” button on the Top of the bar, write name of the album and save it.
- To rename the album, tap on the “rename” icon on the album and assign it a new name.
- To delete the album, tap on the “delete” icon and tap on the “Yes” to delete the album.
- Tap on the “Add” button in Top of the bar or press the Menu Button. Here the bottom bar will appear where you can import video(s) from gallery, camera, PC/Mac and the internet.
- Camera: Tap on the camera button on the Bottom of the bar and make video using default phone camera and save it.
- Gallery: Tap on the gallery button in the Bottom bar, browse your gallery and then select your desired video(s) or select all Videos by tapping on the “select all” button. Then Tap on the “import” button to import selected video(s).
- PC/Mac: Tap PC/Mac button on Bottom bar and then open the “Web Server” by tapping on toggle button. Enter given URL on your PC/Mac’s internet browser.
(Note: make sure your Wi-Fi and network connection is established). Once the Folder Lock’s page is open, enter your Master password and click on the videos tab. Now you can upload and download the desired videos.
- Internet: Tap on the internet button on the Bottom bar, search your desired videos through the internet browser then tap on your video for download.
Note: All downloaded file types will be saved in their respective default folders.
- To delete videos, tap on the “edit” button on the Top bar, select the desired video(s) and tap the delete button.
- To unhide videos, tap on the “edit” button on Top bar, select the desired video(s) and tap the unhide button.
- To move videos, tap on the “edit” button on the Top bar, select video(s), and tap on the move button. Furthermore, select the folder or the album where you want to move videos.