How to lock Audio/Music Files in Folder Lock for Android
- Tap on the “Add” button in Top bar or press Menu Button which will open a window. Here you can import music from gallery, PC/Mac and the internet.
- Gallery: Tap on the gallery button on the Bottom of the bar to browse your gallery and then select your desired music file or select all music files by tapping on the “select all” button. Furthermore, tap on the “import” button to import the selected music files.
- PC/Mac: Tap on the PC/Mac button on the Bottom of the bar and then open “Web Server” by tapping on the toggle button. Enter the given URL on your PC/Mac’s internet browser.
(Note: Make sure your Wi-Fi and network connection is established). Once the Folder Lock’s page is open, enter your Master password. Furthermore, click on the music tab, which will enable you to upload and download your desired music.
- Internet: Tap on the internet button on the bottom of the bar & search your desired music in the internet browser. Furthermore, tap on the music file to download it.
Note: The other downloaded files will be saved in the “default” album/folder/playlist.
- To delete any music file, tap on the “edit” button on Top bar, select the desired music file/files and tap on the delete button.
- To unhide any music file, tap on the “edit” button on the Top bar, select the desired music file/files and tap on the unhide button.