How to use Cloud Secure – Beginners guide to cloud security
Here are the basic steps to protect Cloud Accounts with the help of this software:
- Install the software on your device and create a Master Password.
- You can protect multiple Cloud Accounts such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, & Box.
- Furthermore, login into your account to activate the protection for one or more Cloud Accounts.
- The software will detect the installed Cloud Accounts on your device.
- You can turn the protection on for any Cloud Account by clicking on the “Lock” button.
- The remaining uninstalled Cloud Accounts can be downloaded by clicking on the “Install now” button.
- Once the protection is on, it will get denoted by the color “green” while the insecure Cloud Accounts will be shown as “Google Drive is unlocked.”
- Once the protection status for any Cloud Account is active, you cannot access that Account from its previous location (stored on your PC).
- To view the files in the Locked folder, Click on the “View” button that will open the respective Cloud Account in a protected view.
- To lock all the Cloud Accounts, you can click on the “Lock All” button.
- In any case, you can unlock all the Cloud Accounts by clicking on the “Unlock All” button.