End User License Agreement For USB Block:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
YOU WILL HAVE ACCEPTED THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IF YOU:
DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, ACTIVATE, OR USE NEWSOFTWARE’S USB BLOCK SOFTWARE.
This license agreement (“License”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or single entity) and NewSoftwares LLC. At the end of the License you will be asked to accept this License and continue to install. By installing, copying or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License. If you do not agree to the terms of this License promptly return the unused software to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
- EVALUATION PERIOD: You may use a Shareware Copy of the Product for the evaluation period, in order to determine whether the Product meets your needs before purchasing it. Once the evaluation period ends, you agree to either purchase a Registered Copy of the Product, or to stop using it.
- USE OF THE PRODUCT: While you are evaluating the Product, you must not (a) defeat, or try to defeat, messages in the Product which encourage users to register; (b) modify or prepare derivative works of the Product; (c) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Product; (d) modify any file that come with the Product.
- CHECKING REGISTERED STATUS? You can determine whether this is a registered copy of the software or not by clicking the about button in the software. If you find it written ‘Unregistered’ next to the ‘License Status:’ field, it means that the user is evaluating the product. Otherwise if you see ‘Registered’ next to the ‘License Status’ field, it means that the user is running a registered version of the software.
- DISTRIBUTING SHAREWARE COPIES: You may make copies of your unregistered Shareware Copy of the Product for distribution in CD/DVD or by other means, however you can not sell Shareware Copies of the Product for a profit. If you are a NewSoftwares LLC reseller or an affiliate, you have exclusive rights to sell the products in legal manner. People other than resellers and affiliates cannot distribute full versions, registration key, serial no., such a distribution will be considered Illegal and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent under the law. You CANNOT: (a) distribute registered versions of Product if you’re not a NewSoftwares LLC affiliate or a reseller (b) ship incomplete versions of the Product; (c) defeat or try to defeat, messages in the Product which encourage users to register their software or actively discourage user registration in any way.
- TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND PATENTS: USB Block® is a registered trademark. Skin, source code and images are all copyrighted©. Caution: Please note that we take all kinds of infringements very seriously. Other product and company names in this document may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
- WARNING: This product is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: NEWSOFTWARES.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ITS QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL NEWSOFTWARES LLC BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF ADVISED OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send a letter via U.S. Mail to 9450 SW Gemini Dr, ECM# 37715, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA.