- Lock and Password Protect your data from unwanted access and visibility by blocking access to the files, folders, drives, and programs.
- Windows kernel level locking and filter driver makes it possible to lock files and folders in Windows Safe Mode.
- Folder Lock’s easy to use and understand user-interface allows single click data protection straight from the Context Menu.
- Learn more about this feature: How to Password Protect and lock files?
- With Folder lock you can encrypt your personal files using 256-bit on-the fly military grade encryption technology.
- Create storage lockers which keep your important files encrypted, ensuring the integrity of your data’s security.
- Encrypted lockers are dynamic, smaller in size when created and grow as your data storage need increases.
- More info here: How to encrypt files and folders with folder lock?
- Upload all your private data you keep in your Lockers onto a cloud server without manually managing your backups.
- Secure backup process is automatic and real-time, all changes or modification to your files in your ‘Lockers’ are synced.
- Folder Lock is the only solution that offers this patent pending technology providing end-to-end data encryption and backup simultaneously.
- Here is how folder lock provides secure online backup?
- You can copy encrypted lockers to a USB & other external data storage devices using the Protect USB Drive feature.
- With protect CD/DVD option; you can convert existing lockers to become portable and executable, enabling you to burn lockers onto a CD/DVD.
- Send private and confidential email securely with encrypt email attachment feature, it allows users to send sensitive data over the internet securely.
- Save your credit card and debit card related information utilizing 256-bit AES encryption with make Wallets feature.
- Personalize your digital Wallets with custom icons, card backgrounds, and card templates which enable you to organize your banking information.
- Keeps your identity safe from identity thieves and e-criminals by securely saving your credit card and banking credentials.
- Find out how to create,secure and personalize digital wallets in folder lock
- Clean History feature on Folder Lock enables you to delete your online digital footprint, removing all traces of online browsing activities.
- You have the option to clean windows temp files, open/save directory and clipboard data from any windows computer.
- Clean Media Player history, MS paint history and word pad history with the option of windows program history cleaning.
- Folder lock lets you Clean windows history as well as hide all online tracks to ensure maximum online privacy.
- Folder Lock’s shred file feature enables you to securely delete personal data, removing all traces leading to your personal identity.
- You can shred entire hard-drives to ensure that all data contained within that drive is securely deleted and cannot be recovered.
- With Folder Lock’s shred file feature, there’s no limit to how many or what type of files you can delete.
- Here is how to shred files using folder lock