End User License Agreement For Folder Protect
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
YOU WILL HAVE ACCEPTED THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IF YOU:
DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, ACTIVATE, OR USE NEWSOFTWARE'S FOLDER PROTECT SOFTWARE.
This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between
you (either an individual or single entity) and New Softwares.net
Inc. At the end of the License you will be asked to accept this
License and continue to install. By installing, copying or otherwise
using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this
License. If you do not agree to the terms of this License promptly
return the unused software to the place from which you obtained
it for a full refund.
- EVALUATION PERIOD: You may use a Shareware Copy of
the Product for the evaluation period, in order to determine
whether the Product meets your needs before purchasing it. Once
the evaluation period ends, you agree to either purchase a
Registered Copy of the Product, or to stop using it.
- USE OF THE PRODUCT: While you are evaluating the Product,
you must not (a) defeat, or try to defeat, messages in the Product
which encourage users to register; (b) modify or prepare
derivative works of the Product; (c) reverse engineer, decompile
or disassemble the Product; (d) modify any file that come with
- CHECKING REGISTERED STATUS? You can determine
whether this is a registered copy of the software or not by clicking
the about button in the software. If you find it written
'Unregistered' next to the 'License Status:' field, it means that the
user is evaluating the product. Otherwise if you see 'Registered'
next to the 'License Status' field, it means that the user is running
a registered version of the software.
- DISTRIBUTING SHAREWARE COPIES: You may make copies
of your unregistered Shareware Copy of the Product for
distribution in CD/DVD or by other means, however you can not
sell Shareware Copies of the Product for a profit. If you are a
New Softwares.net reseller or an affiliate, you have exclusive
rights to sell the products in legal manner. People other than
resellers and affiliates cannot distribute full versions, registration
key, serial no., such a distribution will be considered Illegal and
will be prosecuted to the maximum extent under the law.
You CANNOT: (a) distribute registered versions of Product if
you're not a New Softwares.net affiliate or a reseller (b) ship
incomplete versions of the Product; (c) defeat or try to defeat,
messages in the Product which encourage users to register their
software or actively discourage user registration in any way.
- TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND PATENTS: Folder Protect® is a registered trademark. Skin, source code and images are all copyrighted©. Caution: Please note that we take all kinds of infringements very seriously. Other product and company names in this document may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
- WARNING: This product is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of
this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent
possible under the law.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER:NEWSOFTWARES.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ITS QUALITY,PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL NEWSOFTWARES.NET BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF
ADVISED OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send a letter via U.S. Mail to 9450 SW Gemini Dr, ECM# 37715, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA.