How to secure Wallet Cards in Folder Lock for Windows Phone?
- To secure wallets, login into the Folder Lock & tap on the “Wallets” located in the main features.
- To create a wallet, tap on the “add” command in the App bar, write the wallet’s name and save it.
- To rename a wallet, tap on the “edit” command & click on rename icon on the wallet. Now you type out your desired wallet name.
- To delete wallet tap on the “delete” command & click on the delete icon on the album.
You can save following card type information:
Health and Hygiene
ID/Social Security No
- Tap on My Wallet/User defined wallet, then tap on the “create card” command in the App bar. Now select your desired card and enter your information and then save it.
- To delete a card, tap on the “edit” command in the App bar. Furthermore, select the card and tap on the delete command.