How to lock Photos in Folder Lock for Windows Phone?
- To lock photos, login in to Folder Lock app and tap on “Photos” in the main features.
- To create album(s), tap on the “add” command in the App bar, label your album and save it.
- To rename your album, tap on the “edit” command & tap on the rename icon of the album. Furthermore, type out your desired album name.
- To delete an album, tap on “delete” command in the App bar & tap on the delete icon in your album.
- Tap any created/default album where you want to lock your photos.
- You can import photos from camera, gallery, internet and SD card.
- Take Photo from Camera: Tap on the camera command in the App bar, take image(s) using default phone camera and save it.
- Import from Gallery: Tap on the gallery command in the App bar, browse through your gallery and select your desired files or select all file(s) by tapping on “select all” command. Tap on the “import” command to import the selected photos.
- Import from Internet: Tap on the internet command in the App bar, search for your desired photos in the browser & tap on photo(s) to save it.
Note: all downloaded photos will save in default album which is “My Photos”.
- Import from SD Card: Tap on the SD card command in the App bar, browse through your SD card data and select your desired photo(s). Furthermore, tap on the “import” command to secure them through Folder Lock.
Note: in order to move the picture in the SD card to Folder Lock, you need to connect your Windows Phone with a computer and then add “.fl” extension at the end of each picture file extension from the computer. For example: you would need to change Car.jpg to car.jpg.fl
- To delete photos, tap on the “edit” command in the App bar, select the photo(s) and tap on the delete command.
- To export photos, tap on the “edit” command in the App bar, select photo(s) and tap on the export command.
- To move photos, tap on the “edit” command & select the photo(s). Furthermore, tap the move command and select your album.