How to lock Music in Folder Lock for Windows Phone?
- To lock music, login into Folder Lock and tap on the “Music” button located in the main features.
- You can import music from the internet as well as from your phone’s SD card.
- Import from the Internet: Tap on internet command in the App bar, search for your desired music in browser & tap on your desired music file(s) and save them.
- Import from SD Card: Tap on SD card command in the App bar & browse through your SD card data. Furthermore, select your desired music file(s), now tap on import command.
Note: in order to move the music from the SD card to Folder Lock, you need to connect your Windows Phone with a computer and then add the extension‘. fl’ at the end of each music’s file name from within your computer. For example: you will need to change Car.mp3 to car.mp3.fl.
- To delete the music files, tap on the “select” command in the App bar, select the music file and tap on delete command.
Note: Windows Phone does not allow you to import music files saved in your windows phone memory.