Identify how you can Protect Miscellaneous Data in Folder Lock for iPhone
- To protect miscellaneous files, login into the Folder Lock & tap on the miscellaneous files in the main features.
- To create miscellaneous folder, tap on the Add (+) button in title bar, write the name of the folder and tap OK.
- To rename the Miscellaneous, tap on the “Edit” button in the title bar and tap on the miscellaneous name area to enter a new name.
- To delete the miscellaneous folder, tap on the “edit” button in title bar. Furthermore, click on the “red cross” icon to delete the folder.
- Select any miscellaneous folder where you want to lock your miscellaneous files. You can import miscellaneous files from internet and PC/Mac.
- Internet: Tap on the Add (+) button in the title bar & tap on the “internet” icon. Furthermore, search your desired documents in the browser and download them in folder lock.
Note: all the downloaded Miscellaneous will be saved in the default album “My Miscellaneous”.
- PC/Mac: Tap on the Add (+) button in the title bar & tap on “PC/Mac” icon. Open the “Web Server” by tapping on toggle button which will activate the “Web Server”. Enter the given URL on your PC/Mac’s internet browser.
(Note: make sure your Wi-Fi and network connection is established and Pc/Mac only supports Google Chrome browser).Once the Folder Lock’s page is open, enter your Master password and click on Miscellaneous(s) tab. Now you can upload and download desired Miscellaneous.)
- To rename the miscellaneous files, tap on the “rename” icon on the document’s file and give it a new name.
- To delete the miscellaneous files, tap on the “Edit” button on the title bar to check the miscellaneous file and tap the delete button.
- To move the miscellaneous, tap on the “Edit” button on the title bar, check the miscellaneous files & tap on the move button. Furthermore, select the desired folder & tap on the “move” button on the title bar.
- To email the documents, tap on the “Edit” button on the title bar, check the miscellaneous files & tap on the Email button.