How to Password protect Pictures?
Folder Lock for iPhone and iPad is a password protection application designed for iPhone and iPad users. It offers complete security of your sensitive and private stuff that you keep in your iPhone and iPad. It works like a charm and instantly locks and password protects pictures, images, files, audios, videos and many other things.
Password protecting pictures on your iPhone and iPad is as important as encrypting your business plan or protecting your privacy. You would not like ending up with your personal photos being online or misused. With Folder Lock you can easily password protect your personal photos and other important images that you keep in your iPhone and iPad, no matter in what format they are. The application allows you to protect images in jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, bmpf, gif, tif, tiff, ico, cur or xbm format.
Follow these simple steps to protect your pictures:
- Download Folder Lock from iTunes App Store.
- Run the application and set and confirm a password. Try choosing a strong password which is easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
- If you have Wi-Fi activated on your iPhone and iPad as well on your PC or MAC, a hint window with an IP and port will appear when you log in the application.
- Entering this IP and port into your web browser will open the Web Server Interface of Folder Lock, so that you can transfer files from your PC or MAC to your iPhone and iPad.
- Enter the same password that you set in Folder Lock for iPhone and iPad to start accessing and transferring data.
- When you log in to the application either from your iPhone and iPad or from the web server, you will see five different categories namely Documents, Pictures, Audios, Videos and Miscellaneous. The application automatically sorts files in their relevant categories so that you can easily manage them.
- To be precise; all types of pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, html, htm, txt, text, rtf, rtfd, log, cpp, c, webarchive, h, m and mm files will be categorized in Document category.
- All types of jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, bmpf, gif, tif, tiff, ico, cur and xbm will be categorized in Pictures category.
- All types of mp3, wav, aac, m4a, aif and aiff files will be categorized in Audios category.
- All types of mp4, mov, 3gp and mpv files will be categorized in Videos category; and all other remaining formats will be categorized in Miscellaneous category.
To protect pictures and images, simply transfer them from your computer to the application, and you're done. All the pictures will automatically be saved in Picture category. You can also add a copy of your pictures from 'Photo Gallery' to your Locker. Go to 'Photo Gallery', select the picture you want to protect, and then select 'Copy to Locker'. With Folder Lock, you can view your protected pictures in a slideshow.
How to Password protect iPhone and iPad?
How to lock pictures in iPhone and iPad...