How to lock Music in Folder Lock for iPhone?
- To lock music, login into the Folder Lock app and tap on the “Music” in the main features.
- Create a playlist & tap on the Add (+) button in the title bar. You can import music from music gallery and internet.
- Internet: Tap on the Add (+) button in the title bar & tap on the “internet” icon. Furthermore, search your desired music in the browser, and tap on the music file to save it.
- Music Gallery: Tap on the Add (+) button in the title bar and click on the “Music” icon. Browse your music gallery and select your desired files and tap on the “save” button in the title bar.
- PC/Mac: Tap on the Add (+) button in title bar and click on the “PC/Mac” icon. Open the “Web Server” by tapping on the toggle button which will activate the “Web Server”. Enter the given URL on your PC/Mac’s internet browser.
Note: make sure your Wi-Fi and network connection is established and Pc/Mac only supports Google Chrome browser).Once the Folder Lock’s page is open, enter your Master password and click on the music (s) tab. Now you can upload and download desired music.
- To delete the music, tap on the “Edit” button on the title bar, check the music file and tap on the delete button.
- To email the music, tap on the “Edit “button on title bar, check the music file and tap on the Email button.