Understand how you can Protect Miscellaneous Data in Folder Lock for Android
- To protect your miscellaneous data in the folder Lock, login into your Folder Lock account and tap on “Miscellaneous” in the main features.
- To create a folder, tap on the “add” button on the Top bar, write folder’s name and save it.
- To rename the folder, tap on the “rename” icon and give it a new name.
- To delete a folder, tap on the “delete” icon and tap “Yes” to delete the folder.
- Tap any created/default folder where you want to lock your miscellaneous files.
- Tap on the “Add” button in the Top bar or press the Menu Button. Here you can import miscellaneous files from gallery, PC or Mac and the internet.
- Gallery:Tap the gallery button on the Bottom bar, browse your gallery and then select your desired miscellaneous files or select all files by tapping on the “select all” button. Then Tap on the “import” button to import selected miscellaneous files.
- PC/Mac: Tap PC/Mac button on the Bottom bar and open the “Web Server” by tapping on the toggle button. Enter the given URL on your PC/Mac’s internet browser.
(Note: make sure your Wi-Fi and network connection is established). A Folder Lock page will open where you need to enter your Master password and click on miscellaneous tab. Now you can upload and download your desired documents.
- Internet: Tap on the internet button on the Bottom bar & search your desired miscellaneous files in the internet browser. Furthermore, tap on the miscellaneous files to download it.
Note: miscellaneous downloaded files will be saved in their respective “default” album/folder/playlist.
- To delete the miscellaneous files, tap on the “edit” button on the Top bar, select the desired miscellaneous file/files & tap the delete button.
- To unhide miscellaneous files, tap on the “edit” button on the Top bar, select the desired miscellaneous file/files and tap unhide button.